Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Walking Death

Yesterday, I:

~wrapped myself around the copy machine, just to try to absorb some warmth.

~yelled at my scanner, because it turned itself on for absolutely no reason and scared the living crap out of me.

~decided that my legs are blindingly white and might possibly scare people.

~thought to myself, "I am going to regret this" as I took a bite of my McDonald's hamburger. And I did.

~drank root beer at a Happy Hour that I probably shouldn't have attended. Because I am walking death.

Today, I:

~ straggled into work at 11:00 a.m. because I was up half the night coughing. Then our secretary told me that I look like death. Fantastic.

~entered my pitiful bear in this contest (thanks, Gabe!).

~wrapped myself in a blanket and then around the copy machine.

~downed a quart of water in ten minutes.

~walked to the new Potbelly's just to get a bottle of Orangina.

~am considering leaving early. Because of the looking/feeling like death thing.

3 comments:

Chris said...

OK, I hate doing this. I'm typically not a tagger,. But you've been tagged.

pursuitofstrange.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Uh, maybe you should take care of that walking death thing before getting on a plane. Your companions will thank you!

Heather said...

Laurel - trust me, I will take care of it. I do *not* want to be that person.

MRN - done.