Saturday, May 05, 2007

Nicholas!

I caught Nick Swardson at Lisner Auditorium last night. His stand-up is great - my stomach hurts from the constant laughing and my eyes are a little sore from the crying. Check him out!

Being in Foggy Bottom was a little strange, though. I'd been back a few times since grad school ended three years ago (three years, Deals! Yikes!), and though it feels familiar there, I never really felt like I belonged. I just couldn't form much allegiance to GWU - my heart will always be elsewhere.

2 comments:

Chris said...

BLECK! I clicked the "elsewhere" link and a foul substance began emanating from my monitor. Suddenly the room reeked of an odor so rancid, I had to spray Spartan Air Freshener immediately. Used a whole can. You owe me 5 bucks!

XO

Heather said...

Yikes. Ever notice how it's always the Spartans spewing the Ann Arbor hate, and never the other way around?

Also? Spartan Air Freshener is expensive.