Sunday, May 06, 2007

Screen on the Green (!!!)

SOTG got it right and will be showing some great movies this year!

Monday, July 16: Annie Hall

Monday, July 23: The Thing From Another World

Monday, July 30: Wait Until Dark

Monday, August 6: All the King's Men

Monday, August 13: Casablanca

Obviously, I'm excited about Audrey and Wait Until Dark (what a great film), but the others? AWE. SOME. I can't wait to see Casablanca on that huge screen!

I love the campy addition (it's like a prerequisite).

(It looks like Atlanta has a SOTG as well, and their lineup is equally amazing. I want to go to both!)

4 comments:

Waayers said...

Oooh I'm so excited! Thanks for posting the schedule, HP!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was just wondering when that would be announced. I can actually go this year! No more summer school for me. Ever!

inowpronounceyou said...

Thanks for posting the schedule...I was just thinking the other day that I gotta find my flask and get ready for SOTG

Heather said...

I only saw one movie last year - I think that I might try to see them all this time.

Laurel, can you almost taste that sweet, sweet freedom? Congrats!