Friday, March 16, 2007

The Floor. It Spins!

God.

Y'all.

I am so hungover.

(Also? I'm so blah that I thought that I posted this early this morning. And I didn't. Lord.)

Freaking AMANDA decided that we should go to Ella's because yay! it's so good and sangria and free pizza and no smoke and AWESOME!!! Wait... it might have been my idea. I can't remember. Oh well, I'm blaming it on her anyway.

(Oh, and people? P.S. I don't care how many times you send me the link to your myspace page, I'm not joining. I don't care if it's super sweet and all the cool kids are doing it, I'm just NOT. Okay, okay, I know that you joined for a promotional reason or something, and The Battlesnake joined so that he could get free tickets to see Borat a month early, but if I wanted something else to be addicted to at work, I would join facebook. GOD.)

I hadn't planned on being hungover on my day off! We were only going to get two carafes of sangria and that. was. it. But then my old roommate Jenny and her friend Laurie showed up and we were all so cute and hilarious that people started buying us more carafes. Apparently. Ugh.

This resulted in me leaving my credit card at the bar - something I have never, ever done! I must have been TOAST last night. Let me email my roommate to see what she thinks ("Yeah, you were messed up"). Great.

And I lost my watch. Boo.

But at least I didn't buy a Coach fanny pack! Hahahaha!


Jefferson thinks your fanny pack is stupid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were definitely pretty drunk, and that's because i kept refilling your glass when you weren't looking. :D

Heather said...

I hate you so much.