Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yummy!

The eye doctor was none too happy that I had been wearing two-week disposable lenses for over, oh, let's say... a few extra weeks (a bit of an understatement). Because now I have THIS. Pretty!

And I'm stuck in my glasses for another week. Not too much of a bummer, because they're not that horrific, but the prescription is low, so I am getting some monster headaches.

I do have to use these gel eye drops, which are gooey and interesting and they give me even more of an excuse to slack off. I can't see the monitor! Can't see! Hahahaha!

It's really not funny. I know this.

But also? Good news coming soon!

SUSPENSE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you HP! How long are we to be kept in suspense?

Waayers said...

Does this good news have anything to do with the email you sent today? And I'm not talking about the one about Van Damme...

Heather said...

Ha! Yes it does - I posted just before I left to sign my new lease!