Saturday, April 07, 2007

Self-Stalking

Okay. I'll admit it:

I've googled myself.

Everyone does it, right? And my name is, well, not that common, so there's no confusion. So it's okay. Ahem.

Like anyone, I'm curious. I wonder what's out there, and I wonder what people will find if they are google-stalking me.

Not that I've ever done that, either.

Anyway.

For the most part, it's a bit of a let-down. You'll get a link to a few articles I wrote on a site called Helium, a link to where I currently work, and a link to a review I wrote on Amazon.

Bo-ring.

Something that you will not find, because my name is not associated with the link, is the picture below. It is way too cool to not post, and yes, that is C3PO tied to a pole in the basement of the museum because he apparently would not. stand. up. straight:

There is no escape. Even for a droid.
Where's R2?

3 comments:

Shane said...

PIPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waayers said...

Hey, where was I when you took that picture? Must have been the semester before I got there. :(

Heather said...

PIPPA!!!!!

Yeah this was Fall 2003.