Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Maizey Blue Fresh Feeling

What?

I'm not saying that I chose this toothbrush solely because of the delicious Wolverine-y colors, because good oral hygiene is probably more important than school spirit, but as soon as I spotted it at CVS, my choice was clear.

GO BLUE!

I've heard it said that women take FOREVER to choose a greeting card. Not me. I'm in and out of the store in a flash, if I remember to buy one at all. But a toothbrush? I stood in front of those damn toothbrushes for TEN MINUTES yesterday and had three in my hand before I saw the super fly specimen above. I may have even been talking to myself about my difficult decision. But when I spotted that beautiful brush, I tossed those loser toothbrushes out of my sight, yoinked my new toothbrush off the shelf, and headed for the register.

And it's the best toothbrush I've ever had. Obviously.

No comments: