Monday, April 09, 2007

Is It Chilly In Here?

My brother and Kari just bought a new house in Taylor, MI, and Kari asked me to paint some pictures for their living room. Awesome! No problem!

I painted a series of three, all with the same color scheme, so that they could be hung together or separately. I thought that they turned out great! Until I took photos, that is. The first two turned out nicely, though the photos don't really do them justice (If I do say so myself. Heh):

I'm not sure what to say about this one - I swear it looks much better in person.

Mondrian inspired.

And then...

OH MY GOD, I PAINTED THEM A GIANT BREAST.

HAHAHAHAHA NIPPLY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paint them another of the bottom one and they will have a very titillating pair to hang in their new home!

Heather said...

Oh my GOD there is no way that I can give it to them like that. I just... can't.

I have a few ideas -- I just *have* to alter it. We'll see what happens.

And for any of you that think I need to leave it alone, this painting is for MY BROTHER, for crying out loud.

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather,

Point 1: I know you miss me because I'm across the pond doing my whole spy school thing.

Point 2: I know you're jealous because my homework includes assignments with Daniel Craig.

However: this does not give you free reign to paint 'Tits for Terrorism' in all of their glory. Have you forgotten that Blonde: 36DD operates undercover?

God, how am I ever going to get a job now?

Sincerely,
CLASSIFIED

Heather said...

Anonymous: I wasn't aware that your spy assignments required that you NOT WEAR A SHIRT.

But if that doesn't win the war, I don't know what will.