Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shut Up, Dove

I knew that this day would come. I've been sitting here trying to write something clever and it just. won't. materialize.

So I bring to you the following half-assed post -- let's hope that this is a one-time thing. Or at least a once-in-a-blue-moon thing (had to give myself some wiggle room, right?):

Dove Promises are little foil-wrapped chocolate-y treats with "clever" hidden messages. Sometimes at work, when I can't get motivated, I'll eat a bunch of them until I find one that actually inspires me. Sometimes it takes a while. And sometimes I get a stomach ache.

Not if you've seen my bathtub.

What if your heart beats as fast as a hamster's?

You can't make me! No means no. NO MEANS NO.

No! It's how you feel inside!

I already did! Finally, some inspiration. Now I can get some work done.

OR
, I could take a nap.

OR, maybe I'll throw up instead.

2 comments:

Em said...

You HSP'ed the SHIT out of those Dove foil wrappers. The next saying in a dove wrapper should be.... Go out and HSP the shit out of something today.

Heather said...

I knew you were going to say that.