Friday, April 06, 2007

Al-kee-haul

You know how it is when you drink some stuff, and the next morning isn't so, well... delightful? Well, I drank QUITE A BIT of stuff last night, and this morning? Wasn't too terrible.

I'm not really sure how this is possible, considering that I started the night with margaritas at Union Pub and then retired to my couch with awesome old roommate Jenny and a bottle of red to watch The Office and Scrubs.

(Side note: Dear Union Pub, How hard is it to inform your wait staff of the daily specials, really? $47.98 for two pitchers of margaritas? Just... no! Just... GOD.)

The fact that my expected hangover was mysteriously missing doesn't matter, because I know now that I did something insanely stupid anyway: I lent her all three seasons of Arrested Development. She and that boyfriend-y type person of hers had better get through them quickly or I am going to have to find some new television-on-DVD crack. Or possibly kill her. And Dave.

I mean, no. I won't.

I probably won't.

2 comments:

Waayers said...

You can borrow my DVDs of Beverly Hills 90210. It's just like crack, I swear.

Anonymous said...

Do you have the first season?!?!