Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good! News! For DC Donut!

Okay, I won't hold you in suspense much longer, though you should know that this news probably means nothing to you.

(I got you all excited for nothing, you easily excitable type-persons. I might have to taunt you a second time.)

We're leaving the shittiest house on the Hill for nicer, prettier, cleaner digs. On... the Hill -- it's like, four blocks from our current place. Two bedrooms, two FULL baths, and a super sweet kitchen. Awesome!

We've signed the lease, we've got the keys, and we're set to go...

...and we can't really move for ten days because we're both so busy. Ah well. That's what overlapping leases are for!

New giant bedroom!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's giant! You could fit most of your old place in there!

Heather said...

I know! It's so exciting. I can't wait for everyone to see it!

If anyone wants to help me take car loads over (before moving day on the 21st), I'm free anytime!

Hint.

Anonymous said...

i could probably help you out sometime.

Heather said...

That would be superb!