Monday, October 22, 2007

Success!

Look what came in the mail last week!

K-10 sent me the Multi-Tier Oven Rack from Sur La Table. She totally trumped me. I sent her The Sweetest Thing used from amazon.co.uk and she sent me kitchen stuff. She totally wins. The whore.

Also, a shoe rack!
And book rest.

It arrived in a box in which I could sleep comfortably. Actually, I think that it's about the same size as K-1o's London studio apartment.

All my whoring out for gifts has totally started to pay off. Speaking of, have y'all seen my amazon wish list?

3 comments:

JLR said...

RR was just talking about this thing yesterday, and we were deciding that we need one. For the second time today, I'm totally jealous.

Unknown said...

OMG - The Sweetest Thing. How could I ever trump that? I just wish I could be there for T-giving to see it in action!

Also, doubling as a shoe rack? Added bonus. And hot shoes, btw. And yes, sadly, that box is probably bigger than my studio. Sigh.....

Heather said...

jlr - I haven't used it yet (well, for food), but I am pumped for Thanksgiving!

k-10 - And speaking of T-giving, I'd be more pumped if you could magically be here instead of there. Though, you do get to have Saturday T-giving with some important people! And cyan.