Monday, October 08, 2007

Catalog Love

It's no secret that I love to cook, and when it comes to thinking about cooking, there isn't much that can get me more excited than a catalog. On Saturday, one of the most magnificent catalogs arrived: Sur La Table. Like the Ikea catalog before it, the Thanksgiving Sur La Table catalog is a slice of wonderful.

I know that there are many superfluous items available for wannabe chefs, and I try to avoid those. But there are many other things that would only enhance my kitchen. Of these three things, one is functional and the other two are superfluous. Can you guess which?

Multi-tier oven rack. This is just awesome. WANT.

An avocado masher. OBVIOUSLY.
Why use a fork when you have this?

Of course I want it.

Turkey tealights. Necessary!

I've included links here for anyone who wants to buy me anything. You know, if you want.

4 comments:

JLR said...

OOh! I LOVE Sur La Table. I can't go in there. I buy things.

Heather said...

Luckily, the only one in the area is way far away and I have not a car.

I was unaware of their catalog, which is not good. Because I want to buy things. Like turkey tealights.

Anonymous said...

Would it be bad to tell you that there is one metro accessible and not far away?

Heather said...

No no no no no no!

Okay, where is it?