Monday, October 22, 2007

Short Hiatus

Well peeps, I'm going to be in Michigan for the next week or so, and unless my parents miraculously acquired high speed internet, I won't be posting with any regularity for a bit.

"What do you mean, your parents still have dial-up?"

That's right! They do!

Actually, we had a rotary phone until I was in middle school, and after that, PULSE DIALING until sometime in high school. Basically, we had to get touch tone because the phone company required it.

Right, so I'll be checking in sporadically, but I'm going to be busy with family stuff. Take care, my bitches!

4 comments:

JLR said...

Aren't you back yet?

Heather said...

Yep, just got back. Unwinding.

JLR said...

Aw, and you took the time to check your blog. Thanks!

Heather said...

Yeah, right before I passed out cold.