Thursday, October 04, 2007

Goodie

After skipping out on the dentist for three years (slut!), an approach of forgetfulness when it comes to flossing, and an unhealthy addiction to the delicious nectar that is Coca Cola Classic, I'm sure that you will all be very pleased to learn that I only had one cavity.

And a tiny one at that!

And then there was the one silver filling that had a big ass crack down the middle, but besides those two things, all was good.

And they yell at everyone for the complete lack of flossing, right?

So I get to go back next Wednesday for the filling and replacement filling, and all I'm thinking about is that I get to NOT be at work.

I should go to the dentist every week!

Why no scared, you ask? Well, I had orthodontic work from the time I was eight years old until I was twenty. TWENTY. I know pain, people, and fillings are not pain. They're barely even minor annoyances. I've even had a few fillings without the numbing stuff. Really!

And THEN?

A goodie bag. Woo!

Well, the dentist version of a goodie bag, but still. A toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash. Score!

And then I went home to nap instead of going back to work. So a good day, basically.

1 comment: