Thursday, June 07, 2007

A2

I love Ann Arbor. Every time I return, I get this amazing feeling -- that I belong. Don't get me wrong, moving to DC was the best decision I've ever made, but feeling so comfortable, so at home? That's something you just can't buy. Well, unless you cruise L Street, NW, at 12:30 a.m.

After a quick stop at Steve & Barry's, I forced FORCED Mike, Kelly, and Brent into the Exhibit Museum. I missed my friends, the dinosaurs:

Big Al. Allosaurus.

Edmontosaurus. Duck-billed dino.

Deinonychus. Bigger than velociraptor. THAT'S RIGHT.

Heather and the Mastodons.
Hmmm, that sounds like a sitcom.

Wolverine! Schnicky schnicky schnike!

Mike doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.
And I don't mean the canoe :)

I also found out that if I do decide to move back to A2 for yet another degree, there will always be a job there for me. Very, very nice to hear. I loved working there.

No comments: