Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Punk Ass Gang Survives the Onslaught

Wow, that was some crazy shit we just went through
with the Puffasaurus Gang.
I can't believe that it's been three weeks since it all went down.

I know! Time just flies by, doesn't it?

Remember when they did that thing with the catapault?

Stan! I thought you were dead!

Nope!

And I can't believe I ate the whole thing!

I can.

Ha ha ha! Hee hee!

Wow. Well, I can't wait to see what crazy
adventures we'll have in the future!
Let's plan our next trip when Tony gets back from Burger King.

Great idea!

(I know that I am going to get crap for this, but in my defense, the museum shop is currently sold out of half of the dinosaurs and all of the stuffed, purse-toting animals [for those wondering, they are actually little stuffed animals that fit into the purses]. Anyway, I got the idea from this cartoon, so blame T-Rex and the Utahraptor for my laziness and complete lack of creativity. And check out those cartoons, because the creator is genius.)

No comments: