Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mini Donut

I won't be posting on my birthday (Saturday), because it's my birthday and I do what I want. I will hopefully be lounging by a pool if the weather cooperates. And someone will be making me a sandwich.

Instead, here are some classic shots of me as a young donut. A mini donut if you will:

King's Island (or Cedar Point. I'm not sure)
I love that I am wearing a Hard Rock NYC shirt.
I first went to NYC when I was 17.
Also, water rides are disgusting.
The Lady and my aunt were saints for going on them.

Bowling for someone's birthday. I think.
My cousin Christin is rocking the shorts and bathing suit,
my brother is wearing a vintage TNMT shirt (he has a TMNT fanny pack in the first pic),
and I have my shirt knotted at the waist over SPANDEX.
Amazing.

Ah, my fabulous 50s-themed birthday party.
The date gives away my age - 11.
I am awesome, yes?
(In my defense, that was a tap costume.)

2 comments:

Waayers said...

Wow, those outfits are amazing. Thanks for sharing those with us!

Heather said...

Yeah, the spandex shorts are my favorite.