Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Think There Was a Restaurant...

I know there was wine...

Yay wine!

So I had a bit of a party last night. I wanted a nice dinner with my friends to celebrate my birthday. I don't have the largest living room in the world, but I figured that maybe half of the twenty invitees would be able to make it.

Instead, they all came. And they brought wine. It was cramped, but it was glorious.

It was a great time and I am so lucky to have these wonderful people in my life.

Pile o' chicken. And wine.

Jenny and Josh

Jen and Lauren don't understand Josh's story. Or something.
And wine.



Oh my gosh, I love asparagus so much! And wine.


"I'm telling you, Paul, you have to have some of this. IS SO GOOD."

The aftermath.
Twenty-one two bottles and three baby Kahlua bottles.
I'm really not sure when those happened...


Askew. Heh.

Thanks again, guys. It was a blast! (Pics here)

No comments: