Friday, August 10, 2007

Boring!

This week has been super dull after the weekend of pain (okay, and fun. Weekend of pain and fun. Huh. There's a sexual joke in there that I just can't bring myself to make). Anyway, to prove my boringness, here are some pics from this week:

Phillips Hall, GWU. I laughed like an idiot.
And I reflected myself in the window quite nicely, eh?
Evidence of why I need to take a photography class, really.

The remains of my dinner with Merrick.
That's right. I hate the WHOLE SAMMICH.
Quite a feat for me. Quite.

Greg and Julie are in DC this week for a wedding,
so I popped down to the mall to see them today to pose with Greg.
I love working so close!

And that's about it for me. I have a weekend of craziness ahead of me. Well, crazy if you consider drinks at Bar Louie, shopping at Eastern Market, and sleeping "crazy."

Oh, and I'm reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone again. Watch out for this girl!

No comments: