Friday, August 19, 2005

Thank You!


I had such a wonderful birthday! Thanks to Amanda, Betsy, Laurel, Merrick, and Waayers for a super fun day. Chris, the guest bartender at Ella's, was fantastic, too! The amazing sangria, the awesome free shots (three different ones - hey girls, anyone remember what they were?), the fab-u-lous companions... I rang in the big two-five in style.

I think that the funniest part of the night was when I was trying to give Merrick directions to the bar. "Merrick, it's on 9th between F and G... No, F... Right, F and G... No! It's on 9th, niner, between F as in FART and G as in GIANT. FART GIANT! GIANT FART! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Wow, was I drunk.

Coming to the cocktail party on Saturday? The more the merrier, you know...

2 comments:

gabe said...

How's the ass?

Heather said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Yeah guys, thanks so much for the birthday spankings. Blinding pain was exactly what I wanted for my birthday. Luckily, the alcohol dulled the pain last night. This morning, not so much.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Ha. Oh. Ouch.