Thursday, August 25, 2005

Launderiffic!

Today marked the start of my looooong weekend. How did I spend my day?

Woke up at 11:30 a.m. Washed face. Contacts. Mmmm, sight!

11:45 Walked to the mailbox to mail RSVP to Greg's wedding and Netflix DVD. 80 degrees! Only 35% humidity! Lovely!

11:55 Listened to The Killers CD.

12:07 Shun shower to do laundry.

12:08 Laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Launderiffic! When you cannot remember the last time you washed your sheets, it's probably about time.

1:13 Listened to Bob Dylan: Greatest Hits CD.

2:30 Spaghetti for lunch. No, it's not weird. Besides, it was homemade sauce. Mom's recipe. Comfort food goodness. Mmmmmm...

3:22 Reveled in lovely clean-laundry smell in bedroom after washing sheets, pillowcases, and duvet cover.

3:24 Created photoblog.

4:15 Still haven't showered. Yum!

5:00 Listened to Josh Kelley CD.

6:00 How am I not done doing laundry yet?

6:18 Listened to Coldplay CD - A Rush of Blood to the Head. Oooh, I need to get their new one...

6:49 Put in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

8:30 Made pizza rolls. Laundry still in dryer. Think I'll wash the bathmats.

9:29 Still watching HP3. Why am I such a nerd?

9:48 Shower!

10:56 Watched Indian Summer.

I suppose I'll go to sleep eventually. It was a nice, lazy day. Very much needed. Well done!

(Damn, this post was booooooooring.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't showered by 10pm, why even bother? Glad you had a nice day off! Can't wait to hear part two...

Heather said...

Ah, yes. Because you see, I didn't want to be all gross in my nice, clean sheets. (Getting into bed with nice, clean sheets is one of the best things in the world, in my opinion).

Today, I think that I am going to rent a car and make the most of it. Because a car = FREEDOM!

Deals On Wheels said...

Oh, no! What happened to your car. Did he die?! Poor thing!!

At least you are now 25. Which means that you can now RENT a car without all that extra insurance.

Isn't it so sad that 25 is the last birthday until 65 that you get to do something that you couldn't do before? Alas...we are SO old.

Heather said...

My sweet little 'Scort is safe and sound in Michigan carting around my brother and his little baby girl. I don't really *need* a car in DC, even though I really *want* one, so this weekend is just a really awesome way to treat myself. I just zipped all over Northern Virginia and it was awesome!