Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Turd Ferguson

There is little more irritating than turning on NBC, anticipating a brain-busting night of categories with my favorite hated Canadian (sweet Lord, I hate Trebek), than discovering the Jeopardy Teen Tournament instead.

DAMMIT.

I freaking HATE the Teen Tournament. Boring! I learn nothing! Waste of time!

Also, someone needs to tell the teenage gentlemen of America to CUT THEIR GODDAMNED HAIR. I know that I sound like a fucking square here, but they are not The Beatles. They look retarded, overgrown six-year-olds. I questioned how one kid could even see the board, because I certainly couldn't see his eyes through his bangs.

And to top it all off, there was a category entitled, I swear, "Will Smith."

DAMMIT!

Suck it, Trebek. And get yourself a big hat. It's funny.


4 comments:

Waayers said...

You will not find anyone who sympathizes with you more than I do. I loathe the Trebek. I yell at my tv screen whenever he makes those snide comments (i.e., every 10 seconds). And I refuse to watch the teen tournament.

Props for the video! Hilarious!

Heather said...

waayers - He's so smug and stupid. Stupid Canuck. He wouldn't know the answers if they weren't there in front of him, and don't get me started on his "accents."

JLR said...

Thanks for posting the video! That's one of my favorite SNL skits (sketches?) ever. "It's not 'ape tit'!"

I have to say, though, that Trebek doesn't bother me! I don't know why.

Heather said...

jlr - I just can't stand The Trebek. I have no idea why. I cannot pinpoint the hatred.

But yes, I love the celebrity Jeopardies. The big hat is the best.