Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spring Break

It's Spring Break Week here in Ann Arbor, and the campus is positively EMPTY.

I cannot tell you how wonderful it is when the bus is empty and on time, when there are no lines at a single coffee house or eatery, when I don't trip over undergrads trudging around in Uggs and leggings.

Can't they all just stay in Jamaica?

I always thought that Spring Break meant having a margarita made in my mouth at SeƱor Tadpole's, but I was wrong.

Spring Break means enjoying the empty campus:

Not a single soul.

LOVELY.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure. Upside-down margarita. That was a special during our "3A" parties in college where each room on the third floor had a different mixed drink. Sit back in a chair, a shot of tequila, shot of mix, head up, swish to mix and boom! margarita. Cheers

Heather said...

shane - Get Arrested Development ASAP. What do you have, the Blockbuster netflixy thing? GET IT.

Also, I just remembered why drinking with you is so dangerous.

Anonymous said...

I borrowed the first two seasons of AD and was happily surprised when the "margarita in my mouth" line happened. That show is great.

Heather said...

"She's in rehab!"