Monday, August 30, 2010

TOO MUCH

My brain has been complete mush lately, and I haven't been sleeping all that well, and I think that I have finally pinpointed the reason(s):

I'm reading Mockingjay and A Wrinkle in Time simultaneously, and Mike and I just started season 6 of LOST. With all of the plots and subplots and sideways-plots (and that's just Lost, dammit), I realize that I am having a little trouble putting everything together. You know, brain-wise.

Also, do you realize that it is going to be September soon? All of the little monkeys are moving into the dorms here as we speak, my precious, lovely town is about to become a college town again, and I do not relish having to wait in long lines for my lunch. Or at traffic lights. Or anywhere.

I am too impatient for my own good.

No comments: