Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

You are an old man of 27 today. I think that's rad. You have a wife and a family and a house and two dogs. I don't have those things, and I'm older than you! (Of course, Mike might have a problem with me taking a wife). I am so proud of you.

I am so lucky to have a brother who I talk to all the time. We share inside jokes that span, well... twenty-five years or so. We relish in the collective insanity of our parents (see picture below), and we know the importance of family. I don't know what I would do without you, little brother.

Yes, that is a Detroit phone book for the the years 1986-1987. We found it in our parents' front closet. The kicker? It doesn't even include our city. Explain that. I think that Steven's face says it all.

No comments: