Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This Isn't The End...

"OMG, you guys!"

"OMG, OMG, OMG!

You are never going to believe what happened!

We've been like, Stay Puft Marshmallows, for months:

...and we've pretty much gotten used to it. Sometimes things like this happen here in the Jurtriaceous Period. Troy said that he thinks I look puffier than I did before, even though I've been working out, but he doesn't understand water retention!"

"Water retention, my ass."
"Try four acres of bamboo before lunch."
"Heh heh he he he heh."

"OMG. It tastes so good."

Anyway, all of a sudden, that ASSFACE, Donny Dimetrodon, who was thought to have perished in the LA BREA TAR PITS, showed up again.

"What's up dudes?"

"Um, aren't you supposed to be dead?
I distinctly remember flinging you into the TAR PITS."

"Well, actually it was that fatass, Sammy, but whatever."

"Hey!"

"Nah, I met a chick down there in the TAR.
We've been dating now for months.
She's pretty hot guys, I'm not gonna lie."

"Well, I hope you've changed your attitude,
because we are in NO MOOD for your bullshit."

"Damn straight!
Hee hee hee - jinx!"

"I would think you'd be nicer to me,
especially since I know how to get you all un-puffified."

"BUT I'M HUNGRY."

"Sigh."

Will Donny be able to help, or does he have sinister plans?

No comments: