Friday, December 04, 2009

Underwire... Be GONE!

Guess what? I GOT A NEW BRA.

I got a new bra, and it's amazing. It's a no-underwire slice of awesomeness and I love it. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

This is what it looks like on:

Nope! Like I was going to post a picture of me in my bra. As Gob would say, "Come on!" I mean, this is not a very wholesome blog, as evidenced by the very scientific quiz I took some time ago, but still. I have to draw the line somewhere, people. No boobs for you.

Anyway, I don't miss the underwire. Everything still looks nice and perky, and I don't have pain at the end of the day. In fact, I really, truly forget that I have it on. I have a feeling that it might not be the answer for more buxom types, but it's pretty damn sweet.

3 comments:

lem said...

Ok, what kind of bra are you wearing that underwire hurts?

Unknown said...

Oh, to be able to NOT wear underwire. Or a bra that isn't 32F and can only be purchased for exorbitant amounts of money in Europe.

CURSES.

Heather said...

lem - It's just that it digs into my ribs. Perhaps I am wearing the wrong size...

k-10 - YES. You are perhaps one of those I was referring to as "buxom."