Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Donut Debut of "Things My Boyfriend Says"

For over two years now, I've be quite aware that I am in a committed relationship with one of the funniest men I have ever met. Okay, THE funniest. (And I'm not just saying that for brownie points, sweetie. I mean it.)

The man makes me laugh like a psychopath about the smallest, most insignificant things, and always knows how to break the tension when it comes to my moods. Shudder.

So for the past two years or so, I've been recording some of the things that he says. Mostly for me, but also because I really think that they need to be shared.

I also realize that I am contributing to the size of his ego, of course. Anyway, without further ado, Things My Boyfriend Says, Volume One:

While watching golf:
Announcer, commenting on a long drive: "It doesn't have to look pretty, it just has to be effective."
Boyfriend: "Like a hooker."

No comments: