Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Quick Christmas Post

As referenced in yesterday's post, Mike was sick this holiday season, and with toddlers running about at all locations, he stayed away. I wish I could post a picture of us on Christmas Eve, as I looked DAMN GOOD, but he looked anemic and sad, so I guess it wouldn't be the happiest of Christmas pictures in front of the tree.

I love that my nieces love dinosaurs.
It gives me the excuse to buy these RAD pajamas.

One of the rare moments of quiet (with their Grandpa).

One of my favorite shots.
Look at my beautiful nieces!
(Wearing their tees from Threadless.)

It was an awesome Christmas and I was reminded yet again at how lucky I am to have such wonderful people in my life. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

lem said...

Is that the "Fail" shirt? I totally got that for my niece!

Heather said...

lem - Yep! I HAD to get that shirt. I love that you got it, too!