Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Cannot Escape (Sh)it

I have the worst luck with work restrooms. Example one. Example two. Example three.

Now?

Hi Heather,
So while I was staffing today, Liz radioed me to inform me that someone in the men's restroom on the first floor (the one by the elevator, not the rotunda one) elected to defecate on the floor instead of into a toilet or urinal (!). I put up a "restroom closed" sign on the bathroom door; I also called the "Custodial Supervisor" number as listed on the museum directory but had to leave a voicemail. Anyhow, the mess is still in there because I certainly didn't want to clean it up, so if anyone returns the call tomorrow, please let them know that there is a mess in the men's room. Also, if we don't hear back from them, if you could try calling again while you are in the office, that would be amazing.
Thanks!
Megan

Fantastic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really thought that last line was going to read: "Also, if we don't hear back from them, if you could clean it up, I'd appreciate it."

Heather said...

lem - Thank God it wasn't. I really don't know what I would have done!