Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fluffy 2.0

Remember Fluffy? The annoying, meowing, going-to-take-over-the-world cat next door?

"I wish to destroy you."

The other morning, I awoke to find him sitting atop my window air conditioner. As I moved about the apartment, he pawed along the window ledge, following my every move and STARING at me through the window.

I left for work, convinced he would try and dart through the open door as I exited, but he stayed at his perch.

I walked a few steps away from my house, fumbling about in my bag, and generally not paying attention, when I looked up and spotted ANOTHER black and white fluffy cat making his way toward me.



lem said...

So, Fluffy has cloned himself, huh? Clearly part of his plan to take over the world.

Heather said...

lem - I didn't even think of that. You are brilliant. You must be in league with Fluffy.

lem said...

Evil geniuses think alike.

Heather said...

lem - Now I don't know what to think. I *think* that I should be terrified of you, but will I be scared of the real you, or the cloned you?