Thursday, July 03, 2008

Traverse City

Oh hi!

I'm back. I went on a little trip, you see.

Apparently this state has wineries. Who knew?

I'm way too exhausted from all of the driving
to post anything very coherent,
so here are some nice pictures.

The view from the hotel room onto the vineyard:

Vineyard grapey-ness:

Not fake!

Beech-Maple Forest:

Lake Michigan at the Sleeping Bear Dunes:

To give you some perspective on their size
(And this, too):

The day I discovered I could wear my skirt as a dress.
And drink wine in it:

Pretty!

2 comments:

Em said...

You were up in TC? I was up in TC! July 1-7....... looks like you had fun. Good times!

Heather said...

Dammit! I wish I had remembered that you were going to be up there. We could have met at Bubba's for lunch!

That was one of the best pulled-pork sammiches I have EVER HAD.