Thursday, December 20, 2007

Trimming the Tree

It was a nice quiet evening at my parents' house. Well, except for the rambunctious two-year-old. Additionally, I pulled a muscle in my back and wanted to cry all night. Because I'm old now.

Anyway, I'm currently working on a few posts, including my review of The Golden Compass and also The Time My Car Got Stuck in the Driveway and I Had to Lay in the Street to Free It From the Evil, Evil Snow, but I have to get ready for work, so here are some lovely pictures to tide you over:

Grandpa and his granddaughters. And Stewie.
Also, they keep saying they're going to tear out that carpet.
I wish I could believe them.

Steven and Alexis.
And my bedroom door. Lord.

So cute it hurts. Basically.

How a two-year-old decorates a tree.
And feel free to make fun of the tree. We do.
Drives the Lady nuts.

So tiny!
(The picture in the background is for Amanda.
Next time I'll get an actual shot of it for you.)

I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to spend the whole Christmas season with my family. None of this "flying in for three days" crap. And none of the "we sent your suitcase to Manila" crap, either. Nice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Heather said...

I knew you would!

Anonymous said...

I know that picture :)

Heather said...

shane - Yes, my baby forehead reigns supreme!