Sunday, December 16, 2007

First Big Snowfall

This is what we in the Midwest call "snow."

It started snowing Saturday night at some point,
and the plows are just now getting to my street.
It's eleven p.m. On Sunday.

My neighbor shoveled!
Thanks, neighbor!

The hippie colorful house across the street.

My cute little house.
With a good six inches of snow on the porch.

To get my car into the driveway today, I had to gun it in the direction of where I thought the driveway should be. It was super fun!

Okay, I just went downstairs to watch the snowplow, and it totally took out garbage can after garbage can. It was like demolition derby down there. I actually "whoo!ed" when one can went flying.

It doesn't take much to amuse me.

2 comments:

Lia said...

Snow is awesome, especially when it stays white, like it's supposed to but never does in the city.

Heather said...

lia - exactly. It stays pretty white here, especially when we get a foot of it!