Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lord of the Freaking Flies

Where in the name of hell did all of these flies come from?

I have killed five in the last twenty minutes, and all in my bedroom. They are relentless. When I came back from the kitchen, one had re-spawned and was flying around again.

Mutant, eternal, big, fat, disgusting freaking flies. IN MY HOUSE.

I don't know where or how they're getting in, but I am NOT amused. They are absolutely huge and have red eyes. Red eyes! They're devil flies! I am all worked up now, from chasing them around the apartment, and I think that I overextended my arm (or my shoulder or whatever) while valiantly swatting the air with a newspaper.

It could be worse, I'm sure. It could be sprickets.

Oh my LORD, there's another one. Excuse me.

2 comments:

RR said...

Get out your vacuum. That's what I had to do a couple of years ago when I turned on the overhead light and found my bedroom swarming--ACTUALLY SWARMING--with...something. Never did figure out what it was. Vacuum, baby.

Heather said...

rr - Good! You are so smart. Now I wish that my roommate's vacuum actually worked. Gah!