Thursday, November 15, 2007

Smoothie

Thanks to this guy:

...THIS GUY...

Thanks to him, I had a pepto bismol smoothie this morning. Well, it was less of a smoothie and more of me chugging it straight from the bottle. Then I threw back some Aleve and some sips of Coca Cola, and I was fine. Sugar and all that, you know.

(Also, the subject line of an email I sent to K-10 last night read, "drubnkj!," which I think was supposed to be "drunk." There's no way of knowing, really.)

But just look at him, all crafty. DON'T DRINK WITH THIS GUY. You go to the restroom and return to find a brand-new frothy beer sitting on the bar. A beer that appeared as if from nowhere!

Brilliant!

I mean, no! Bad!

With a basketball game tonight and my going away party tomorrow, I need to watch it. So no more hanging out with THIS GUY. Until tomorrow, that is.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to use my mad MA skillz to decrypt that subject line.

Also, the remainder of that email read:

I is drunk and shane is devil. There were many drinks and bers. Beers. I mean. Sleep!

Amazing.

Heather said...

Haha, I type gud.

JLR said...

And since you haven't posted anything since this post, I'm guessing you had an eventful weekend?

Heather said...

jlr - OMG, this weekend was insane. Working on the posts, but also have a strange compulsion to finish stuff at work. It figures - I finally start caring... on my last few days.