Sunday, November 18, 2007

Murphy's and Cider and Fire, Oh My!

As part of Heather's Going Away Tour (copyright Shane), we hit up Murphy's on Saturday night for dinner and drinks and music. And drinks.

Hi Gabe! And hi, Heather's bra!

My boys.

Pat Carroll always brings in the crowds.
And he did play my favorite song, The Folksinger's Lament.
So I win.

Now that is a full pint.
I had five.

We were sitting directly in front of the downstairs fireplace.
There was sweat everywhere.
Lovely!

Check you later, Murphy's!
Thanks for the memories. And the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, you said five?! How??? You're tiny!

Heather said...

I know. FIVE. And I wasn't anywhere near as hungover as I was this morning (Thanksgiving morning), thanks to the massive amounts of wine last night :)