Friday, November 09, 2007

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?

"I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?"

Hehe.

I'm thinking:

~ Maybe I should shower. It is three in the afternoon, after all.

~ If I do shower, do I want to go get some coffee?

~ Will we actually get a new dishwasher from our landlord, or will I be hand-washing dishes after Thanksgiving?

~ What smells like burning?

~ How many times can I watch "Tracy Does Conan" before it gets old? (Answer: INFINITY)

~ Should I have had something other than Thai food for breakfast?

~ How awesome am I for starting my Christmas shopping already?

~ Seriously, what is that smell?

~ Why are my feet always so cold?

Yeah, I need coffee.

4 comments:

JLR said...

I think so, Brain, but where are we going to get a duck and some hose at this hour?

I miss that show.

I love playing "what's that smell?"! Well, I don't love it, but I have to play it a lot.

Did you ever figure out what it was?

Heather said...

jlr - I think that it's the electric heat kicking on in my roommate's room. We haven't had to use it since living here, so it was a whole new experience!

Me, I still have a window open so I can breathe at night. I don't think that the heater is on in my room...

Waayers said...

"I think so Brain, but how are we going to fit all those flamingoes into a pair of capri pants? Narf!"

I miss that show too. I bet they have it on DVD....

Heather said...

Yeah, that show was pretty amazing. I feel bad that kids today have such crappy cartoons.