Saturday, November 17, 2007

Going Far, Far Away

Amanda and I arrived at Ella's early for dinner, and it was a very smart decision in that it put food in my stomach. Because there was a little alcohol. As you will see.

This was meant to be the "before" shot.

Choices!
Okay, one is water. So?

Josh does his best penguin impression.

The newlyweds mug it up.

Very nice.

Josh, will you be Old Roommate Jenny's new friend?
Check yes or no.

Hook 'em.
(I think that's right. Right?)

And I suppose this serves as the "after" photo, but it's really not that bad.

Sadly, I had to say goodbye to the two best bartenders in town, Chris and Mike.


I really am that pale.

Thanks for everything, guys. Ella's was the first happy hour I planned (back in 2003!), and it was only fitting that it served as my going-away venue. I don't know that I'll find a place like this again - a place where everyone really did know your name.

I had a blast, and I was so touched that so many people made it out! Check out all of the pictures here, including some that will make you think differently about putting pepper on your food.

1 comment:

Waayers said...

I totally missed the salt and pepper fiasco. Reminds me of the gnome and the pig...