Monday, November 12, 2007

Left Over

I love leftovers. Love love love them. Some meals are even better reheated, and it's always such a massive relief to trudge home from work and find last night's chicken or Saturday's takeout from La Loma (hmmm, I haven't been to La Loma in some time...).

When I make my mom's spaghetti sauce, I freeze about half of it in one-portion baggies. When in need, I defrost it as the pasta is boiling away and dinner is served within minutes. Plus, it's comfort food at its finest, my mom's spaghetti sauce. That it is.

But as much as I love my reheated Thai food, it is time to dump it. My stomach is PISSED at me and I am not relishing the idea of being confined to the bathroom on my day off, so I won't be eating it for lunch. Again. Plus, I bought a half-gallon of apple cider at Eastern Market yesterday, and half of it is gone. Maybe that's another reason my insides are rebelling.

Also, that's enough of my inner workings for one day. Sorry.

No comments: