Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wines

So I met Old Roommate Jenny at Tortilla Coast this evening, and we had some drinks. A few. And since it is apparently my m.o. to make a call to at least one of my parents when plastered,* I called my mom.

Lady: Hello?

Heather: HELLO LADY PERSON!

Lady: Well, hello baby person!

Heather: I HAD SOME LARGE MARGARITAS AT THE BAR!

Lady: I had some large wines at the bar!

Heather: You win. That was awesome. I celebrate your wines.

And it went on like this for a while.

And I kind of want some wines now.

*The best evidence I have of this phenomenon is a drunken call to my dad after my boss's wedding. I had had my share of wines as well. We talked for 55 minutes. And when I asked my mom about it later, she swears that he never even questioned my sobriety. And there was slurring, people. Lots and lots of slurring. A proud moment for the Donut. PROUD.

No comments: