Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Triumphant Return!

I moved to DC on August 20, 2002. I returned to Michigan on November 25, 2007. I haven't returned. Until now. DUN DUN DUN...

Anyway, I'm leaving on a jet plane in a few short hours and returning for a little wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of visit.

If you're going to be around, meet up with us at Ella's tonight. I am going there directly from the airport, and I get into DCA at 5 pm.

They have good sangria.

I'm also planning on hitting up Eastern Market on Saturday morning, so let me know if you want to meet me there.


2 comments:

mush said...

Hope you have (had?) fun. I was just there in August for a week. It was GREAT.

Heather said...

mush - I had a blast! It was so nice to be back and see everyone. And to get to revisit my old haunts was a treat.