Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Do Love Pineapple Pizza, Though, So Maybe I'm Weird, Too

I love working at the Medical School. Compared to working elsewhere at the University, it's like a completely different world. There is always free food, which, if you know me at all, is my Achilles heel. The other day? Free Panera. Last week? Free Cosi. There was even a pizza party to celebrate the beginning of the Stanley Cup playoffs back in May.

There was an ice cream social last month, and there always seems to be a birthday each week.

But today? Broccoli pizza. Um... huh? Really? You order pizza from Pizza House, one of the better pizza places in this town, and you get broccoli? It looks bizarre and crusty. And what is that? Spinach?

...

Okay, I just had some broccoli pizza. It was good! And it didn't have cheese! I mean, I probably wouldn't order it myself, but perhaps I really do need to stop mocking things that I don't understand.

(No, that wouldn't be any fun! Nevermind. I'll work on my karma elsewhere.)

No comments: