Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Because This Requires That I Only Use My Brain a Little Bit

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my middle name. Sally, after my mom's sister.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Crying or sobbing? Either way, last night, thinking about how sucky it would be if I lost my job. And then I played some Dr. Mario and felt a little better.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My handwriting is awesome, and I am very proud of it. And I love it when people praise it. Because I am an attention whore.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Smoked turkey.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Sweet God, no. I mean, I would like some in the future, but for right now, when I see kids at the museum, I just sigh with relief that I am not responsible for one (or more!) of those germ-toting snot monsters. Besides, I have a hard enough time taking care of myself.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. I’m spectacular. And I would make you look taller.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course not.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, though several doctors have threatened to remove them if I get just one more case of strep or tonsillitis. But then I just switch doctors. Bwuh ha ha!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Fuck no, unless peeing myself in front of other people was my life goal.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes! And then I tuck the laces into the shoe so that they don't get grimy.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter & Chocolate. But then I think about living in the dorms when you could trade your entire dinner meal credit for a pint of Ben & Jerry's. And I would get Chubby Hubby, because there is nothing better than a well-balanced dining hall meal than peanut butter filled chocolate covered pretzels. So both of those, I suppose. Oh, and the one with dinosaurs.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Height.

14. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My feet. They make it impossible to find shoes.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandparents. But at my cousin's wedding this weekend, a relative told me that I reminded him of my grandmother, and it made me really happy since I barely remember how she was before her stroke.

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I'm not even going to name people to do the damn list, so what does that tell you?

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey denim trousers and black ballet flats.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of 120 unscheduled 7th and 8th graders in the museum. It's deafening.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green-blue. Because it was more blue than green. Which made no sense! And that's me.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Books. Used bookstores. Cilantro. Thanksgiving stuffing. Hanae Mori cologne.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sweet Emily.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it off the interwebs. So, no.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey & college football.

25. HAIR COLOR?
Dirty dishwater blonde. At least, that's what I've been told.

26. EYE COLOR?
Green.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I fucking wish. I only really wear them for special occasions now, like when I'm standing up in people's weddings. Which is pretty much every other weekend.

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Fruit, particularly berries.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Heh. Happy endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Rock. Yeah, I was a bit late getting on board. Was awesome though. Who doesn't love Ed Harris?

31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall.

32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.

33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I wish I could give you a long list, but I haven't started anything since finishing this over a month ago. But The World Without Us by Alan Wiseman is on deck.

34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
IT desktop services information.

35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
CBS lineup, minus this piece of shit show. God, what a horrible show. It makes me hate America more than I already do.

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Spain.

38. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Southgate, Michigan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get this list of questions? (as if that mattered one bit).

Heather said...

mush - I got it from one of the DC bloggers that I used to read regularly: Freckled K. The weird thing is, many of our answers were exactly the same.

Unknown said...

Did you watch HIMYM last night? "Heir to the Massengill fortune." Brilliant.

Heather said...

K-10 - I just watched it on hulu. Amazing!