Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Autumn?

It's right around the corner, I can feel it. I don't care if tomorrow's high is 75, it's almost time for fall!

Observe the view from my front door this morning:

No, I don't know why my landlord won't repaint the porch.

And THEN, it gets better!

There was a goldfinch at the bird feeder!
His colors are already muted for the season, but LOOK.
THERE HE IS.

Little fucker made an enormous mess outside, by the way.

Then, THEN, there is the prelude to my dinner tonight,
showcased on my coffee table with wedding flowers and candle:

I call this Still Life with Candle.

Let's get a close-up, shall we?

DELICIOUS.

I know that the presentation could be better, but I just got home from ballet and wanted to drop. So cut me some slack, yo.

Anyway, I don't think that the tomatoes have much to do with autumn's arrival, but PRETTY.

No comments: