Friday, February 23, 2007

Shane's Birthday: A Photo Essay

Shane is edging closer and closer to thirty, and in an apparent attempt to regain some youth, we headed to Dave and Busters. The White Flint mall? Not so close to the metro. Also? No sidewalks. I fell on my ass. Hilarity ensued!

The food was mediocre and the service pretty much sucked, but that's not really why we went, now was it? Here, the ladies (and CutePaul) enjoy one of many drinks:

Amanda and I are children, so when I discovered this picture on my camera, I laughed and laughed like a freaking idiot:

It's a P33N! (that's internets speak for "penis")

Tucker won a gorgeous, too-good-to-be-true necklace from the claw game. We took bets on quickly Lauren's skin would turn green:

We soon became quite enamored of this game. It shoves coins around and sometimes they fall and you win tickets! It is addicting and rigged, and is the reason I can never go to Vegas:

Joshy and I escaped the mind-controlling powers of the coin game to play some other shit game hidden against the wall. I don't know what I did, but I hit the jackpot on the first try. 400 tickets, bitches!


All winnings were given to Shane to purchase prizes. They were amazing, obviously:

A fingertip mouse. Awesome.

Apparently, it's still 1995 at Dave and Busters.

I think that these are blow-up sumo wrestlers. Clearly a first choice.

Ah. Escape. We were in a mall at midnight, and we couldn't. get. out. We snuck through a service corridor into the parking lot. We were stealth-like.

Horribly blurry, I know, but the old man behind Shane and Gabe looks like a ghost. Like he wasn't really there but showed up in the picture! Bwa ha ha ha!

(Okay, he was really there. I also think that he got off the metro a stop too early just to avoid our drunken shenanigans.)

Happy Birthday Shane! One year closer to death!

No comments: