Sunday, June 12, 2005

Nats 9, Mariners 3


Also, one of the beer jockeys kept shouting, "IT'S MILLER TIME!" in order to sell beer. This made me laugh. Of course, I laugh at most things, so... nevermind. Evil Ex-Roommate's current roommate was there, though, and he laughed too.

How do I know this? Talk about bizarre - Waayers and I were sitting in our awesome $7 seats, pretty much alone, and this guy approaches:

"Are you from Michigan?"

"Yeah - the accent? I know. I get a little obnoxious at baseball games, sorry!"

"No, do you work for the [insert company name here]?"

"Um, yes..."

"I know that you and I had a lenghty conversation about your job, but I can't remember where."

Long story short, he tells me that he lives in Arlington with six girls. Evil Ex-Roommate lives with five girls and a guy. Ah, I figured it out! Cool thing is that he asks if I am still living in my old apartment in Arlington, and I get to gush about my new place. It wasn't like I was bragging though - I love my place!

The Nats scored five times in the eighth inning, and we finally left at top of the ninth.

"Please tell Evil Ex-Roommate that I said hi!"

It feels nice taking the high road when it comes to her.

No comments: