Thursday, January 27, 2005

Evil (Ex) Roommate

Saw Evil (Ex) Roommate at The Teeter last night. Ugh.

She does this thing that drives me and Awesome Roommate absolutely crazy. When she speaks to you, she looks into your right eye, rather than your left. Sounds like no big deal, right? Get someone to do it to you. Have them talk to you like they normally would and then randomly focus only on your right eye. It's creepy! And that's what she does all of the time. Maybe it's some sort of hypnotic thing...

So S and I headed to The Teeter intent on buying a few random things. We were taking our time, and ran into her. I saw her (before she saw me, luckily) rounding the corner by the soup and the look on my face must have been priceless. I hope she didn't see it. I don't have anything against her - after all, her unexpected departure brought Awesome Roommate - she just bugs me. And I really have nothing to say to her. Loved how she introduced me to her sister as someone with whom she "survived grad school with," rather than the person she screwed over by moving out early. Again, I know I need to just get over the whole thing since her leaving was the best thing that could have happened, really.

Why do people insist on putting up fronts when everyone involved knows that we're never going to "get together for drinks" or whatever?

Long story short: you suck, Evil Roommate!

No comments: