Friday, June 10, 2005

Oh, the Drivers...

Poor Laurel - just another instance of asshattery in DC:

"I'm walking to the metro and I'm crossing a street. I see a woman turning left from the opposite side and she is turning fast and doesn't appear to be stopping, so I stop because you know I didn't really want to get run over this morning. So she slams on her breaks and I sedately walk across the street after she stops. She yells and honks at me because I didn't continue walking in front of her speeding vehicle! I should of have flipped her off, but there's always that off chance that someone in my neighborhood would pull out a gun. I really want to carry eggs around with me so when people are stupid I can throw eggs at their car. I really am not sure where this egg throwing obsession comes from, but I really feel it would be beneficial. It was really funny because she seemed really upset, like I had just ruined her entire day. Because she is a bad driver."


But you see, Laurel lives in the GHET. So it makes sense. Sort of.

3 comments:

N.F. said...

what is the GHET?

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Hehe. GHET is "ghetto." I make up words sometimes.